Proud to Partner
Leisnoi Diversified Services, LLC (LDS) works with high-caliber partners and organizations to customize teams that meet our clients’ needs. This strategy brings maximum value to clients by capitalizing on the relevant and successful experience of both joint venture members. We are proud of our record of successful projects, as well as the contracting benefits we can offer as an Alaska Native-owned company.
- KEMRON Environmental Services, Inc. – based in Atlanta, Georgia, is 100% employee-owned small business. This partnership provides a wide range of services, including emergency response and environmental investigation; engineering; site remediation; munitions response; civil construction; levees, dikes and water control structures; environmental restoration; and waterway and ecological restoration, long-term operation along with maintenance and monitoring. Joint ventures:
- Leisnoi-KEMRON 8(a) JV, LLC
- Leisnoi Diversified KEMRON 8(a) JV, LLC
- Leisnoi DS KEMRON SB JV, LLC
- Gainesville Plumbing, LLC dba GP Contracting (GPC) – is a Native American woman-owned small business and successful 8(a) graduate located in Northern Virginia with past performance in federal contracting. This partnership offers a broad range of general construction and environmental and remediation services. GPC has held prime contracts with the FBI, Smithsonian Institution, GSA, Army MICC, US Army Corp of Engineers, National Park Service, Department of Homeland Security and Bureau of Indian Affairs which involved plumbing, general construction, construction management, design/build services, support services and procurement services. Joint venture:
- Leisnoi DS GPC 8(a) JV, LLC